I am embarking on an exciting new chapter in my life…….Single in the Suburbs!!
Dating again is kind of like the Love Boat (Which was also “exciting and new”…..Remember that great theme song?!? I always wanted to be Julie McCoy the Cruise Director until I actually went on a cruise and found out I get REALLY seasick….lol) or like the 1st day of school except I am now old enough to legally have a drink or 2 to calm my nerves…lol.
ANYWOOooooo…….LET’s get cooking!!!!!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 small log herb and garlic or peppercorn goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup julienned sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 teaspoons sun dried tomato oil
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons garlic and roasted pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium sized bowl stir together goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, green onion, italian seasoning and the oil from the sundried tomatoes.
Lay chicken thigh flat on a parchment lined baking sheet, inner side up. Divide goat cheese mixture evenly between the 6 thighs and place in the middle of each thigh.
Start at one end and roll “jelly roll style”. Place seam on the under side of roll.
Rub the top of each roll with 1/2 a teaspoon of olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic and roasted pepper seasoning. Place in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
NOW MANGIA MANGIA!!!!!!!
As always, thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by!